Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Woohooo I won!

I am such an idiot, I completely forgot to blog this. Chance to brag and it goes right out of my head!

Remember my jewellery I made with shrink plastic back in October? Well I entered it for the Crafty Computer Paper competition in the paper crafts section and I only went and won first prize! £100 to spend in their store.

Here is a link to the email with the other competition winners in it and a little reminder of what I did below.

Ensemble1

This is a pic of me with the lovely bottle of champagne they sent me and a large Winner’s Voucher!

 image

Gotcha! I’m way too shy to show myself!!!  …………………………………………………………………….    Okay, I admit it, I hate having photos taken of me so this is the best you will get!

But you can have this one of my Daughter instead. She will kill me for showing her in her baggy, but oh so warm, winter wooly ………

image

I spent most of yesterday going through their site choosing what I wanted to spend my prize on.

I have been feeling a bit under the weather for the last week or so which is why there is nothing new on here, but hopefully I should be back soon.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lin, very well deserved, I love it

    How exciting spending all your winning too

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo,

    Fabulous news, well done on your win. It was a fab little project and is definitely well deserved.

    Lots of love

    Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Aren't you clever.
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrates on win Lin they are lovely pop over to my blog there is something for you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mate, you deserve every penny of it!! Enjoy spending it..............love and hugs, Vick......xxxx

    ps havent had flu by any chance? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails