Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 5 August 2010

I scream, you scream we all scream ………

05.08.10 Multi Main1

I had fun creating my latest card with a digi from Mo Manning called Lacie with Ice  Cream. I coloured her with promarkers and then I cut her out with a nestie shape which was scalloped like the background, but it didn’t match, properly, so I trimmed her up again with a plain oval, but that also went wrong, so I cut her out and stuck her on with foam tape. See you don’t always have to put it in the bin if it goes wrong!

I can just taste that lovely chocolate and strawberry ice cream, sadly in my dreams as I am now diabetic. Pah, too many years eating rubbish …

Anyhow enough waffling I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Friday Sketchers – The sketch image

Quixotic Paperie – Life’s a Beach – As soon as Lacie has eaten that huge ice cream I bet she is off for a paddle

ABC  Challenge Blog – A is for August – I think Lacie here is on her school holidays in August!

The Pink Elephant – something yummy – I’m sure everyone agrees how yummy ice creams are

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle – Clean and Simple – Look Ma not a flower or embellishment or fancy fussy thing in sight

Meljen’s Designs – Clean and Simple as above

05.08.10 Multi Image

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, a really sweet image and I love that background paper you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation, Lin! The image is really sweet and you've coloured her in just perfectly! I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Lin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! And a perfect sentiment to go with it! Great card!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our CAS challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lin,

    what a lovely card you've made! :)

    You wrote me a question at abc-challenge. You asked about my flower arrangements.
    I've mixed big roses, rosebuds and "vintage decoration berries". The small buds are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the rest is from Magnolia.

    hugs & love,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!! I love that image! Yes, I did know about the pop under. Google once stopped it, but has since given up! I have emailed them loads of times. I've had it since last October. They say it's attached to a blogger widget, so I took them all off and it was still there, they changed it, so now there's no real email to moan at them! No one on the blogger forum seem to know how to get rid of pop-unders, only pop ups, which Firefox stops anyway, really maddening!! I'll go and see if I can have another moan at them! Have a crafty week!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. LOVE that image, reminds me of my own little icecream lovin gal :) Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really stunning, I love the design and colors you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges then you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails