Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 27 January 2010

New Sugar Nellie Stamp


I received three new Sugar Nellie stamps this morning courtesy of a subscription to Craft Stamper magazine. Well it would have been rude not to as they were practically giving away the magazine if you took the cost of the stamps off. Anyhow I decided to put one of them to good use and put it on a card for the latest Sugar Bowl Challenge.

I followed their sketch below, but flipped it to the right.


The added requirement was distressing. All of the papers are Basic Grey and apart from the bottom one are all from the Indian Summer pack.

The stamp is one of the Gorjuss Girls and is called Bear Hug. I coloured her, as usual with prismas and OMS.

 
The flowers are from my stash, the inners hair clips that I separated and used to simulate roses. The leaves are a punch a friend lent me. Nearly broke my wrist punching them all out, but there should be enough there to do me for a while yet. I do wish the yummy roses I have my eye on at Wild Orchid would come back into stock.

Lin

1 comment:

  1. You know what, if it wasn't for the fact it'd woomph your ego right up ( ^_^ ) I'd have to tell you how gorgeous this card is...

    Seriously, you've gotta stop making these, you're getting better and better at them and putting my colouring to shame.

    Loves you, Skippy(the best daughter in the world)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails